Pick an area of expertise and sector.
Recent Experience News
- advised OakNorth Bank in relation to loan facility to a specialist cutting equipment provider
- advised overseas organisation in relation to an Employment Tribunal claim for unfair dismissal, disability and age discrimination
- advised the administrators concerning a part constructed prestigious home, including liaising with the secured creditor to provide additional development finance
- advised the sellers on the sale of Socrates Training to Unicorn Training Group
- advised Run An Empire in relation to its fundraising
- advised Maybank in relation to secured lending and Islamic finance in London
- advised Northland Capital Partners Limited in its capacity as nominated adviser and VSA Capital Limited, both acting as joint brokers, to Eqtec Plc on its reverse takeover by way of acquisition of Eqtec Iberia SL and re-admission to AIM.
- advised Chiltern Capital LLP on its investment into the Hanmere polythene business.
- advised ADM Promotions UK in relation to its group funding facilities with HSBC Bank plc and HSBC Invoice Finance (UK) Limited
- advised Audiotonix in relation to its acquisition of Solid State Logic .
- advised Sapphire Ventures in relation to the employment aspects of its investment in The Currency Cloud
- advised Thakeham Homes in relation to acquisition of numerous residential development sites in Hampshire, Sussex and Surrey