Pick an area of expertise and sector.
Recent Experience News
- advised overseas organisation in relation to an Employment Tribunal claim for unfair dismissal, disability and age discrimination
- advised BlackCurve in relation to its fundraising
- advised Chiltern Capital LLP on its investment into the Hanmere polythene business.
- advised Run An Empire in relation to its fundraising
- advised Maybank in relation to secured lending and Islamic finance in London
- advised the administrators concerning a part constructed prestigious home, including liaising with the secured creditor to provide additional development finance
- advised long term client Mizrahi Tefahot Bank in relation to various loan facilities and strategic advice
- advised the sellers on the sale of Socrates Training to Unicorn Training Group
- advised Thakeham Homes in relation to acquisition of numerous residential development sites in Hampshire, Sussex and Surrey
- advised Sapphire Ventures in relation to the employment aspects of its investment in The Currency Cloud
- advised ADM Promotions UK in relation to its group funding facilities with HSBC Bank plc and HSBC Invoice Finance (UK) Limited
- advised Audiotonix in relation to its acquisition of Solid State Logic .