Mark is a commercial property lawyer. His instructions in this field are varied and he is often recommended by clients and agents to others. He works both for landlords and tenants on leases as well as for investors, developers, lenders and owner occupiers.
- Advised Ram Capital on the refinancing of a Retail Park in Hampshire and the grant of leases to national retailers.
- Acts for a private foreign investment company on the leases they grant at their office development in West London.
- Acted for Iron SLS on the lease they took from Derwent of new offices in Fitzrovia W1.
- Acted for private property partnership on the acquisition of a business park in Surrey and the refinancing of this and other portfolio properties to Svenska.
- Acted for Lapland UK in connection with their agreement with the Crown Estate for the Christmas experience they provide in Whitmoor Forest, Ascot.