Marriott Harrison LLP’s Equity Capital Markets team, led by Simon Charles, advises on transactions and regulatory matters involving the London Stock Exchange Main Market, AIM, Nasdaq and NEX for a broad selection of market participants, including companies and their directors, investors and advisers.
We are recognised by Chambers and Partners UK and Legal 500.
Simon Charles is a member of the Quoted Companies Alliance Corporate Finance Advisors Committee.
We have retained Marriott Harrison on many occasions to act for us on AIM transactions because of their wealth of AIM experience and their partner-led approach.
- Nasstar plc on its initial AIM IPO and subsequent reverse acquisition of e-know and re-admission to AIM
- Take private of Alpha Strategic plc by way of Scheme of Arrangement
- Amedeo Resources plc and Coms plc on fund raisings, transactions and ongoing compliance work
- Main Market admission of Premier Veterinary Group Plc
- Takeover Code (Blue Book) advice
- Numerous nominated adviser and brokers in primary and secondary equity issues for their clients