Debt Capital Markets
Our experienced team advises clients on all aspects of debt capital issuances in the international capital markets acting for investment banks and issuers in a broad range of debt offerings and on a number of stock exchanges. We are also an accredited listing agent with the Irish Stock Exchange.
We have particular expertise in working with issuers on the creation of stand-alone bonds, high yield bonds and MTN programmes including listing, continuing obligations and securitisations.
Our Capital Markets Group works closely with other specialist teams across the firm to provide a legal service tailored to each client’s requirements. Each project is managed and led at partner level with input from other lawyers at the appropriate level in order to provide clients with the most cost-effective pricing solution compatible with providing the right level of service.
Our DCM expertise includes extensive experience of:
• Plain vanilla bonds
• Medium Term Note programmes
• Subordinated bonds
• Index linked bonds
• High yield bonds
• Exotic bonds
partner-led service from people who are businessmen as well as lawyers.
Andrew Williamson and Nils Reid ‘make a great team; their client-management skills are the best in the business
- $1bn real estate listing on a UK Market
- €200m listing of a MTN on the Irish Stock Exchange plc
- Sale of $15bn South American exotic bonds for use in trading programmes
- Purchase of German power project from Russian interests for offshore entities
- $1.5bn financing of Asian power station project through listed bond issue